Worth noting... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, November 29, 2014, 14:35 (3435 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I don’t know what happens on the other end of the portals, but like a pair of magical Angels, D_P_Roberts and MunKy-058 both emerge moments later from their respective portals

I also had a slight stumble inside the portal; I missed grabbing the relic, which allowed the Praetorians to catch up to me and drain my health. On the run back, enemies were standing where they've never stood before, and they too had annoyingly accurate aim. And yet, Cody and I made it out of our respective portals at almost the exact same moment (less than a second of difference). Pretty neat.

Also, from my perspective, you can see where I almost blew it in the last five seconds, when Supplicants decided to go through the Right and Left side, and I didn't notice until my Radar's circle was red...

And lastly, during one of the Legion phases, one of them fanatics blew up on me, but I survived it somehow, unmarked.

Good run folks, and those were some masterful Nova Bombs, Legacey...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread