Worth noting... (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, November 29, 2014, 15:16 (3434 days ago) @ Korny

I also had a slight stumble inside the portal; I missed grabbing the relic, which allowed the Praetorians to catch up to me and drain my health. On the run back, enemies were standing where they've never stood before, and they too had annoyingly accurate aim. And yet, Cody and I made it out of our respective portals at almost the exact same moment (less than a second of difference). Pretty neat.

I noticed that when I watched that section of your video (haven't had time to watch the entire run yet). It's amazing that you and Cody both ran in to trouble on the same run, both fought through it intact, and both stayed perfectly in sync. Crazy :)

Also, from my perspective, you can see where I almost blew it in the last five seconds, when Supplicants decided to go through the Right and Left side, and I didn't notice until my Radar's circle was red...

I had a little jump-scare right near the end there as well. I was so on edge I almost fell off my couch!

Good run folks, and those were some masterful Nova Bombs, Legacey...

Thanks! I've been working on that move for a couple weeks now. I'm hoping someone can make it in to a GIF for me lol

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread