PVP lacking options? (Destiny)

by Acheron, Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 03:55 (3593 days ago)

Having played Bungie games since Myth TFL. I have been used to a HUGE variety of options. Gametypes like capture the flag, territories, flag rally, oddball, king of the hill etc etc. Being able to adjust settings having any kinds of weapon loudouts, custom games, local games and so on and so on.

So why is it basically SLAYER and control (which also is slayer) and nothing else in destiny? Where is my classic capture the flag? 2v2 playlist, 1v1? No radar hardcore? The iron banner is actually the opposite of which I like (even playing field, love hardcore competitive gaming), but of course good for the people who likes it.

Ranked playlist, clan matches where did you go? Stat tracking and detail was so much better for halo2/halo3 on bungie.net.

I feel like I am ALMOST playing a demo version of the game. Though with the exception of good maps which I am pleased with.

This is really sad, because the core gameplay is really good. I think I am enjoying it more then Halo. So please add more choices.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread