Question about TLoU for owners (Gaming)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, March 06, 2015, 19:41 (3341 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I've been meaning to ask. Now that the DLC is included in the package, what were your thoughts on Left Behind?

Added a bit to the story, but didn't really need to be playable. It was not nearly as fun as the game proper.

TLoU is my favorite game ever, but I thought Left Behind had some big problems. If you're interested:

http://gamerblurbs.com/2014/02/24/left-behind-telling-the-wrong-story/

* Warning - spoilers within *

Nice job. I try to follow your blog, but somehow missed that one. I really liked Left Behind, and I thought they tried to do some interesting things. That said, I can't really argue with your points. I felt like the DLC got a lot of credit simply because of the "controversial" nature of it. You're right that Ellie contrasted against Joel was shown more in relief, but she still seemed like Ellie to me, and I just liked spending time with that character. My favorite parts were actually when she was alone, and I saw her becoming more confident. Definitely not as compelling as the game proper, but a nice window showing events you'd only wondered about previously.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread