Question about Devil You Know (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, March 20, 2015, 17:46 (3472 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY
edited by Cody Miller, Friday, March 20, 2015, 17:50

I went into Iron banner as a level 28 Warlock, and was still 3 shotting with a 300 Devil You know. That thing will last forever.

For the first time in forever, I actually have enough Marks saved up to buy a Vanguard weapon (not to mention the 35-ish Vanguard Commendations cluttering up my Vault). Devil You Know is a weapon I wouldn't mind adding to my collection.

Any advice on specific rolls I should look for?

It's gone. Missed your chance.

It's of the medium impact archetype. I believe fatebringer has the same base stats. The vendor Devil you Know had send it, bumping up the range to an absurd amount, along with crowd control, and zen moment. Great gun.

You can replicate it by taking a legendary medium impact hand cannon with send it. The chance has a 6 shot magazine, so field scout conflicts with send it. If you can roll send it on TFWPKY, Venation III, or Red Hand IX, it'd be pretty close to a Devil You Know. Red hand prioritizes stability while sacrificing range, so of the three it's the least desirable for my playstyle. But it looks really really cool.

In my opinion, stability is not too important on a hand cannon. Range upgrades are excellent.

I think for PvP, Outlaw, send it, and third eye would be the best roll!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread