I murdered 2 Guardians (Destiny)

by petetheduck, Thursday, May 14, 2015, 16:59 (3320 days ago)

Despite being sensibly talked down recently, this past weekend I decided I needed to follow through and simplify my Destiny experience by deleting my Titan and Hunter.

It has been positive. I did not like playing a Hunter, although I found them pretty interesting--I think they have the most complex play style. I liked the Titan bubble, but long term rocking it led to dull gameplay. Ultimately, I've always enjoyed playing as a Warlock and just wanted to focus on that.

It took a good bit of time to strip the characters of all their possessions. My Warlock and Vault were at maximum capacity when I started to break down duplicate weapons and shuffle things around. My Warlock was suddenly spoiled with riches.

I've started spending a lot of time in the Strike playlist and even Crucible, two things which I never had time for because I never ran out of Nightfalls and bounties to run. There's also a new emphasis on making sure to do the Weekly Heroic, since I can't count on a safety net of a guaranteed 27 strange coins if Xur sells something good and I've been slacking.

I know it will take longer for me to gather Etheric Light for my gear than you guys that are rocking 3 characters, but it will be several months before comet. I'll have time. I'll get there too. In the mean time, I really like having less to keep up with and I feel completely prepared for House of Wolves.

Having 3 characters didn't help me get a Gjallarhorn anyway.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread