Good theory, one small thought

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, May 14, 2013, 10:34 (3990 days ago) @ petetheduck

Here's what I came up with. If The City is placed in Puerta Princesa, then we might be able to take other "miscellaneous" images seriously.

With that in mind, I look at the last day of the ARG. What if that big circle actually represented The City? And then, in a classic case of seeing what I wanted to see, I was able to reference the visible mountains. I'm also assuming the water level on Earth is much higher, and that the mountain directly behind the green X isn't visible because of the current perspective.

[image]

Referencing the scale on the actual Puerta Princesa map, this would make the wall of The City about one mile in diameter. Depending how many people live outside The Wall, that puts the total population pretty low.

What if the circle represents the Traveler instead? With that perspective the city could potentially be quite a bit bigger, but still give reference to where the city is, and at least a rough estimate of size.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread