For the first time in my life a Sony E3 event is my priority

by Avateur @, Thursday, May 23, 2013, 21:54 (3989 days ago) @ narcogen

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/23/destiny-could-get-pc-version-cross-platform-saves

This is really all we have right now as far as the PC goes. A lot of this Xbox stuff has me concerned, but I hadn't planned on purchasing next gen consoles until at least next year. I didn't even purchase a 360 until well into 2006. There's plenty of time for Microsoft to figure its mess out (or not).

I'm definitely excited to see what Bungie's going to show at E3 on June 10, and it actually has me excited to see what else Sony is going to have going on. Jason Jones saying it's a great piece of hardware, Bungie showing that nifty trailer at the PS4 reveal, and now this with E3. There has to be something special about that console, right? They absolutely have my attention and interest.

At the same time, I see myself absolutely purchasing Destiny for the 360 as opposed to other consoles. I sure hope there is a way to port a character and account, especially if I'm done playing it with the 360 and decide to move on and play it on the PS4 or new Xbox.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread