For the first time in my life a Sony E3 event is my priority

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, May 24, 2013, 13:38 (3982 days ago) @ Xenos
edited by Kermit, Friday, May 24, 2013, 13:42

I keep going back and forth. I REALLY like the features announced for the XBO, my favorite being how controller management with the Kinect works. My indecisiveness will surely result in me buying both.

Now that they've cloned a human (What? No one else heard this?), I intend to clone myself. There will be Kermit the Xbox fanboy, who is still interested in Halo enough to see what happens next. He's have an Xbone.

There's Kermit the curious gamer who's been eyeing some PS3 titles for a while, and will buy one just to play Journey and Heavy Rain, and maybe a few others.

There's Kermit the Bungie fanatic, who can't live without the PS4 Destiny exclusives or seeing the game on the latest hardware.

Finally, there's Kermit the responsible, who will be working overtime in a futile effort to pay down his/everyone's credit card. Occasionally, he might venture outside, listen to music, read a book, write a little fiction, or watch a movie. He might even have lunch with an old friend. Once a month or so he'll get on the 360 and play some old favorites. On rare Sunday afternoons, the other Kermits will feel sorry for him, and all four will jump into a Destiny game together, and get their collective asses kicked.

Good times.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread