Wait, really? *SP* (Gaming)

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Monday, October 12, 2015, 13:11 (3129 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Also, the new Tomb Raider had an undead legion of soldiers that served an undead body-jumping queen... But they weren't quite "zombies" either. Tomb Raider has always embraced the supernatural, though, so it's not unusual or out of place. Also, I had a blast with Tomb Raider's gameplay, which I couldn't really say for Uncharted when I played some of it long ago.

I haven't played it since it came out, and I only played through it once, but I don't remember that at all!

They resembled huge samurais. You don't start to encounter them until the later portion of the game, when you reach the temple in the mountain being ripped apart by wind.

(I was actually happy to meet them as I had been worried there wouldn't be supernatural elements in this new series. I always loved that element of the old games, games I still go back play from time to time. Racing 32 bit speedboats through Venice is still fun to me!)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread