Well, it looks like we, as a team, are falling down on the job these days; there's been quite a bit of Destiny news released since Monday, but nobody's found time to keep our front-page readers informed. For this, I apologize. Let's see if we can quickly bullet-point the stuff that's been mentioned...
- Desti-Nation grabbed a couple of screenshots from the IGN Unboxing video that show that Mars' moon Phobos will likely be a playable location (Thanks, Yapok).
- T_Brad, on reddit, posted a couple of pictures from the Field Guide - if you haven't taken the time to step through IGN's 'unboxing' video frame by frame, this might be helpful! Thanks, Xenos.
- Guardians of Destiny released Episode 68 of their Guardian Radio podcast - this one has DeeJ as a guest, and he discusses lots of stuff, including how Clans and Alliances will work in-game. This one is definitely worth listening to! (Thanks, roland.)
- IGN posted a walkthrough of the 'Shores of Time' Crucible map (set on Venus), with commentary provided by Lars Bakken. (The same page also contains a gameplay vid.) Thanks, SigbiasSilva.
- IGN posted a walkthrough of "Rusted Lands' Crucible map, along with gameplay on that map - this one is set on Earth. (If you played in the Alpha, or watched gameplay video from the Alpha, you've already seen an older version of this map.)
- The official Destiny The Game website has a breakdown of the Vanguard Armory goodies available to preorders - if this collection of weapons, helmets, and an emblem is part of what's helping your decision to preorder or not, swing by and check out all the details!
Claude Errera | Jul 9, 2014 09:49 am | link