Derp

by Avateur @, Friday, August 23, 2013, 20:08 (3902 days ago) @ kapowaz

Mostly fact. Since you made a troll post in response to Cody, may as well make a straight post to you. He made a comparison. Your problem seems to be that it's outside of the genre even though Bungie is apparently creating a new genre shared world shooter MMOFPSSWSSOSYOLOKTHXBI, so all that can be compared to are similar examples of weapon management systems from other shooters.

I mean, wow. Destiny is going to be FPS in nature with occasional 3PS stuff, right? Yet Cody dared to compare to Gears as part of that example! How heretical!

But the nonsense argument you're making aside, when you continue to read his post, he notes that it appears to be a design system based on easier balancing, while stating his, gasp, own personal opinion that this type of less complex system would be more boring than the traditional system (where maybe you don't want a power weapon, and you just want a pistol, a pistol, and an SMG for whatever your needs or strategic thinking are at the time).

But sure, reading comprehension. Back to the topic of your hilarious reply.

"Cody's worried this game that is not like Vanquish or Gears of War at all will suck"

Oh my gosh Cody never said the word suck or even implied that it will and never even said he's worried about if it will or won't suck! Look at you putting words into his mouth and contorting his intent, that sole intent being comments on the weapon system in a comparative situation as opposed to even discussing the game as a whole or even combat in general!

And in the end, while trying to insult Cody, well, I'd say you did a great job of insulting your own reading comprehension and your own legitimacy in your response. Especially when you brought up such good points about ammo, yet couldn't focus on that instead of troll replying to Cody. Darn. Dat comprehension.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread