No

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 14:38 (3898 days ago) @ kapowaz

What this forum doesn't need any more of: people defending Cody for his unwarranted and evidenceless negativity.

He wasn't even being that negative this time, he basically said he didn't like how it looked like they were going to handle weapons and what he'd prefer.

You might want to dismiss my half-serious retort as a lack of reading comprehension, but even if it's not a wholly accurate reflection of what Cody said, it is a completely accurate assessment of Cody's game design analysis posts on Destiny to date which can be summarised as: we don't know much about this game, and I in particular don't know much about the games that this game takes inspiration from, but I'm going to negatively criticise every game behaviour I can infer, even in a relatively detail-sparse pre-release environment.

Well if it's just as much a joke as it is serious and it not totally accurate (and you know that), why shouldn't anyone and everyone dismiss it?

It's boring, it doesn't contribute (positively) to the debate, and if I didn't know better I'd assume if was trolling.

You do know better though, and you don't have to read his posts or his threads or replies to him.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread