*Sigh*

by Avateur @, Sunday, August 25, 2013, 16:00 (3901 days ago) @ kapowaz

If it's any consolation, I wasn't defending what he had to say, I was defending what you said in reply to it. Your reply about ammo and whatnot was actually really good, but the entire focus from your questions as it pertained to Destiny itself was completely lost on the fact that you were attacking Cody. In that case, it really did look like you either purposely or completely and totally failed to read what his intent was (in this case).

Whether I agree with his intent or not didn't much matter to me, although I did in this case. In one of the "positive" threads suggested the other week about things Bungie should "bring back" from their older games, I suggested the ability to carry or use more guns. I think limiting the three slots to certain types of weapons is a disservice to the game, assuming that's what Bungie is going to do, and I think that's all Cody was expressing in his opinion as well.

In other words, I didn't really see anything that outlandish in this particular Cody post. I think even think you and I myself could totally disagree with Cody's post without going that personal attack type of route, mischaracterizing what he said, you know? I disagree with plenty of Cody posts, and I agree with a lot, too. I've also agreed and disagreed with plenty of your own posts, even over at HBO. These things happen. :P

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread