Tourists, Collectors, and Hobbyists (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Friday, December 01, 2017, 10:11 (2346 days ago) @ dogcow

I love the idea of quests for weapons, but Bungie has totally lost me on this. They're just not communicated well enough for me to pickup on them and complete them. I have no idea what possible weapons quests are out there & I don't feel that I should have to research it on the internet in order to figure out how to start these quests. There should be some in-game way to communicate what possible content/quests/weapons there are for me to achieve.

Edit: Although blank-spindle was way cool, perhaps after a mystery like that becomes "public knowledge" it should be listed in some quest log / bounty tracker so that I could know about it w/o reading internet forums.

Harmanimus and MacAddictXIV have sort of responded to this, but I wanted to also point out that weapon quests, when they become available to you, show up in the Director as completely-different-from-other-marker icons. They're blue flags, and stand out pretty clearly from the orange Adventures, green NPCs, and so on. You don't need to research them on the internet - unless you actually want to know what you're getting if you do one.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread