Anyone want to try The Shattered Throne tonight? (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, September 27, 2018, 09:46 (2058 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

I've got a window between about 4:30 PM and 7:30 PM Central time to give this a go. I made it most of the way through the Labyrinth solo last night, but was killed by the final architect and didn't have time for a second attempt. Looks like I would have scored a powerful reward (and maybe a checkpoint?) if I could have taken out that last guy :(

So far it's been pretty cool! I can't wait to give this a go with a full team! Enemies in the first area are 570 and were hitting me pretty hard while I was in the 560s last night. I'd probably recommend 550+ before making the attempt.

-Disciple

Three of us went through a couple of nights ago - we got all the way through the Architects part, there's no checkpoint or powerful reward after them. The next section kicked our butts, and we gave up after a few attempts (lots and lots and LOTS of snipers). I was high light on the team, at mid-560s, with the other two about 10 levels below me.

I'm around 570 now, and wouldn't mind another run with determined teammates... I do'nt think I'm around tonight, though. :( (Mostly, I just wanted you to know you didn't miss anything by not killing that last Architect.)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread