Anyone want to try The Shattered Throne tonight? (Destiny)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Thursday, September 27, 2018, 09:55 (2058 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I've got a window between about 4:30 PM and 7:30 PM Central time to give this a go. I made it most of the way through the Labyrinth solo last night, but was killed by the final architect and didn't have time for a second attempt. Looks like I would have scored a powerful reward (and maybe a checkpoint?) if I could have taken out that last guy :(

So far it's been pretty cool! I can't wait to give this a go with a full team! Enemies in the first area are 570 and were hitting me pretty hard while I was in the 560s last night. I'd probably recommend 550+ before making the attempt.

-Disciple

Three of us went through a couple of nights ago - we got all the way through the Architects part, there's no checkpoint or powerful reward after them. The next section kicked our butts, and we gave up after a few attempts (lots and lots and LOTS of snipers). I was high light on the team, at mid-560s, with the other two about 10 levels below me.

I'm around 570 now, and wouldn't mind another run with determined teammates... I do'nt think I'm around tonight, though. :( (Mostly, I just wanted you to know you didn't miss anything by not killing that last Architect.)

Definitely good to know!

Out of curiosity, does the next stage happen to take place under the first stage? I was running as a Nightstalker last night and saw a chest on my radar right on the point where the symbol appears after you take out the first Taken Captain. I couldn't find a way to get above or below that point without falling off the map, so I'm hoping it's something in the next phase.

-Disciple

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread