I play more than you do. (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, September 27, 2018, 11:54 (2058 days ago) @ Cody Miller

A lot more.

(The top players are hitting 600 now.)

I've done every milestone with powerful gear except for the first week. I should be behind, but I didn't expect to be THAT far behind.

That seems unlikely - there are MANY of them, I keep finding new ones I didn't know about. (Some open after you've finished one, for example. There are more than half a dozen each week in the Dreaming City alone.)

I keep saying "I guess I've done all the powerfuls this week", then finding one I hadn't seen before.

Good to know. I've come across a few that way as well.

But honestly, I think I might have simply met my match with this game in terms of the time I'm actually willing to invest… I've already lost the most important thing to me (Raiding blind), and while there's a ton of cool as shit stuff in this game right now, a lot of it is way above my power level.

I'm not complaining though… that's just the way it is and I've accepted it.

Why have you lost raiding blind? (I'm still blind, and don't have a raid group to play with. I won't be able to raid with you; my PS4 character is still 390, and will be for a while, but I'm still hoping to find a group that hasn't raided yet. Have you watched vids or something?)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread