Anyone want to try The Shattered Throne tonight? (Destiny)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Monday, October 01, 2018, 10:17 (2054 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

According to a dev I play with, a second fireteam of 3 can join. (I'm not 100% sure of the mechanics of that.)

That info was in reference to the gambit-quest version of The Corrupted strike, which can be run with 6 people (wherein you can launch into it in a fireteam of three, and then another three can join). AFAIK, the dungeon is limited to 1-3 players.

Wow, I totally misunderstood that. Sorry!

I was a bit confused at the time as well, but I'm even more confused now. Given the way Bungie has since described the 6-player Corrupted strike as a bug. My understanding of the conversation was that it was intentional and designed with 6 players in mind, but I must have misunderstood.

Yeah, I don't know whether it is a bug or not, but I did ask him again after you texted me the next morning Cruel, and he confirmed that he was talking about being able to do that version of The Corrupted strike with 6 people. (I, too, got the impression that it was intended to be that way and not a bug).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread