Update (Destiny)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Friday, September 28, 2018, 21:53 (2056 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Out of curiosity, does the next stage happen to take place under the first stage? I was running as a Nightstalker last night and saw a chest on my radar right on the point where the symbol appears after you take out the first Taken Captain. I couldn't find a way to get above or below that point without falling off the map, so I'm hoping it's something in the next phase.

Oh, interesting! Yeah, it's below (a big drop down from the area with the Architects). I didn't see a chest, so maybe I'm wrong about the no powerful rewards thing?

I finally managed to clear that first section with a LOT of help from Blackt1g3r. We both had a +5 powerful reward added to our inventories when that last captain went down.

Also, I never did find the chest, but I did find something interesting above that room a few days ago.
https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/disciplen2k/video/61156097

I haven't figured out what to do with it but we did find another one later on in the room where you're jumping across rafters while dodging ogres and blights. I'm assuming maybe there's one to be found in each section? We tried several times to throw that one through a glowing, relic-sized ring at the opposite end of the room (and by "we," I mean "Blackt1g3r" who was WAY better at jumping from rafter to rafter), but it didn't seem to do anything. It's possible you have to activate one in each room on your way through, like the locked chest in Spire of Stars.

-Disciple

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread