The Last Word--Proof of Balance (Destiny)

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Sunday, December 14, 2014, 09:44 (3431 days ago) @ Morpheus

I'll use my Hard Light or Truth at times in Crucible, but most of the time I use my purples, especially my Proxima Centauri II auto rifle - I love that thing. Just one gentle tap...

I find that sometimes I'll die by the same gun a lot, depending on what Xur has and apparent trends, but I don't find that I die more OFTEN because of them.

I've found that it's easy to die quickly in Crucible by any gun, but it's also just as often that you get to take someone out with a swift cleave to the head. Once I got used to the pace and brutal nature of it, I started to enjoy it a lot more, perhaps more than any Bungie multiplayer since the Halo 3 Beta seven years ago!

Also, regarding being 'forced' into an Exotic bounty - I gave up on Thorn pretty quickly. It's requirements didn't fit my playstyle so I decided the gun wasn't for me and dropped it. I'd suggest the same if you're frustrated by whichever you're on. There's a lot more opportunities for neat guns in Destiny - no point in all of us having ALL the guns. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread