^This is why I love this forum. (Destiny)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 09:39 (3428 days ago) @ Morpheus

This is why I love this forum. People will often be grown up about things. Thank you for that post.

Hopefully this isn't beating a dead horse, but I feel your pain. PvP was very hard (and still is hard) for me to get into. When I first dropped into it I just died, and died, and died. That's all that I did, spawn, run a little, see someone, maybe pull the trigger & then die. I felt that NONE of my Halo or PvE skills translated over, that I would just instantly die. It's gotten better as I ground to Iron Banner rank 4 and way more better when playing in a fireteam. Apparently over all time I'm a 0.73 kdr player, but I feel I'm currently a 1.0 kdr player now & I'm actually willing to take exotic bounties that require PvE.

I enjoy the Crucible the most when I'm running in a fireteam with a total of 3 or more people, otherwise it's just not much fun for me. Maybe that's because I'm not very good at it when running as a lone wolf.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread