Its what I have been wanting (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Thursday, May 21, 2015, 09:47 (3271 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I agree with most of your statements. I too enjoy horde mode (when rewards are involved). I However enjoy the fact that there is almost no where to hide. I grew bored of the mechanics of the raids. I have said it many times as you have definitely heard, I just got tired of going through numbers. There is little to no VARIATION in the Raids. It makes you feel like a robot, to the point where I am playing but not really thinking.

Prison of Elders changed that. Its chaos, its random, its challenging.

I was playing with mad_stylus (sp) and Ottermack last night on the lvl 32 one for the first time. HAD A BLAST. At one point Ottermack and I were down against the final boss. and we were able to direct mad stylus to safety and to direct us, all on our toes. JUST WIPE WAS NEVER MENTIONED! We WANTED to keep going, and we COULD keep going. Not just oh well lets try again. I mean sure we could have no problem. But the fact that 2/3 were down and we could still have a chance of winning. In the raids if 3/6 are dead you are pretty much done unless you are close.

Cant wait to play tonight! Hit 33 yesterday, felt good, and felt like I actually did something.

Also I LOVE fact that you get the armor cores and weapon cores. YOU GET IT. not a chance at a drop. YOU GET IT. None of that doing 5 raids and getting 1 gear drop.

I think bungie was appealing to me, and made alot of great changes. This has definitely brought me back for the time being.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread