Would you kindly give me your thoughts? (Off-Topic)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, February 29, 2016, 15:48 (3029 days ago)

It has been 70 days since I posted here, reasons both known and not. I have to admit, a part of me has missed posting here though.

[image]
[image]

How has Destiny been? Did I miss anything? I have of course heard about the content shortage, but frankly this eventuality was not surprising if you look at the current pattern of things. By the time April 1st comes around hopefully we'll have a different outlook on the future.

In that time, I've been debating a change in my original diabolical plan post-Mega post, in part because in the past whenever I would say "Destiny 2", in my brain I was saying late 2016. A good estimation, but I shouldn't have based something off an estimation. So... that was dumb on my part. I find my self asking if the plunge is worth it. The price has gone down and I think I might be able to get it down even more. SO after all these months, DBO - How was the Taken King? ...and would anyone be willing or able to team up with me with the find a friend promo?

-also-

With the recent beta, The Division recently jumped back onto my radar from 2014. I've searched, but the search function here has always been a bit flaky for me compared to what HBO has. What was this forums thoughts on it?

I my self enjoyed it enough to buy it. The gunplay reminded me alot of Mass Effect, with more tech and less space magic. Also Human AI - The most dangerous game. I hope The Division does well.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread