Quitting in team games. Is it acceptable ? (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, June 03, 2016, 15:03 (2934 days ago) @ Fire Opal
edited by Korny, Friday, June 03, 2016, 15:07

I don't think it matters if someone is bad or good. We are all better than some and worse than others.

Although no one likes to lose continually if people quit they will never experience the joy of triumphing in adversity. It does happen lol

One of my most memorable games in Destiny was that one time where the enemy team kicked team DBO's butt the entire match, and in the end the enemy team had 19k to our 16k, before we turned it around and beat them in the last few seconds, an instant before two of us caught a rocket that would have given them the win. And you don't have to take my word for it.

And just the other day, Red Robber and I were alone against a full team in Control, but despite having a solid early lead, we still got a team together (none of which quit despite the odds), and we ended up winning the match. Good stuff.

So yeah, I'm against quitting games. Even the times where I've ended up 3v1, I don't give them the satisfaction of a quick win. ;)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread