Yes. (Destiny)

by SonofMacPhisto @, Saturday, July 23, 2016, 14:04 (2805 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I think that is because it was up to you to come up with your own solution to the challenge. So you have all the Legions of Fanatics that appear and threaten to overwhelm you. There's no one specific way to deal with that. So maybe you focus on making orbs during the conflux phase by the stairs so that you can chain supers to kill them as they spawn (what my group did the very first time). Maybe you move around and fight them off. Maybe you are cheap and hide. But the solution was not so specific. Same thing with the Gatekeeper fight. You can do it however you want.

100% correct

One of my favorite Destiny experiences was running VoG and just wrecking face during the Templar fight, whether that was holding down one side on my own as a Defender or just roaring through mobs as a Obsidian Mind V'Walker.

The other raids haven't really had moments like that for me, which is just to show how VoG had a lot to offer for many kinds of players.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread