Required? No. But far superior to the alternatives? 100% (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, September 09, 2016, 02:24 (2798 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Wow. That's really nice. We need to play more. You should have heard me whining at someotherguy the other night.

I suspect that what you see as whining and what others see as whining are vastly different things. (:

We haven't played together a whole lot in the grand scheme of things, but doing blind King's Fall with you, I think I can safely say that you're one of players most likely to forgive and put up with other's dumb bullshit. I mean, our whole group was really good about being patient and putting up with weird crap, but you even moreso than most.

Again, wow, and thanks. I do get irritated and impatient. Maybe I'm not so bad, but I feel like I do a poor job of masking it sometimes. An example: the other night I was playing with people who knew each other's real names and kept using them, and this affected my situational awareness and REALLY BUGGED ME. When you play with a lot of people, and a mix of people who you know to varying degrees, you just get used to using gamertags (even if many times you know real names). It also puts everyone on equal footing because gamertags are visible. Anyway, these kind folks started introducing themselves--skullboy is Kevin, Spongehead is Jim, and so on, and I was like "I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!" People laughed, but I felt bad, because I was definitely showing my ass.

I seriously given thought to how the raid could help a person become a more patient and flexible person--especially King's Fall, which is so frigging unforgiving.

About dumb bullshit, well, hey mote, look at me, see that beam. Yeah.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread