DAY ONE - July 19th - WARLOCKS WAVE ONE (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, July 27, 2017, 20:55 (2485 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead. The Witch of the North is Dead!

Choices Choices... heh...

[image]
[image]
[image]

...as if there was any doubt. Also It's the title of this post. You cheated at the quantum level by reading the outcome!

I choose Warlock, surprising no one in the know - cutscene occurs - then the in engine cutscene bada bing bada...

[image]

Boom. Did the bubble shield work? How did they even survive the drop?

[image]

I was going to do a comparison, but Ikora did that work already. Where does she find the time!

[image]

Ban Space-Rhinos living privileges. Take picture of Banners.

[image]

Tower. Military. Plaza. ...if only it was pizza. (Random?)

[image]

We will meet again. Of that I have no doubt.

[image]

Unneeded words.

[image]
[image]

What exotic did I get? (I said to myself, unaware that its hard coded in the beta)

-----
It's at this point where the pictures will get fewer, and the videos far greater in number.
-----

"Code 77? Of course it is." Why is this the only room we see with a fire suppression system?

So that's the new super eh? Well... maybe I need to play with it a few more times before it gets fun. Figure out the nuances.

[image]

I come upon the ship. "I expected it to be bigger".

Alright. THIS HERE. My logic at the time was this; If it's in the rarest ammo slot, then it should act as if it was worth being in that slot. What I got was... well. It feels like it should still be in special... IF WE STILL HAD THAT SLOT.

ಠ_ಠ

I don't understand!! All I want is proof it's worth being in the rarest ammo slot at all. Otherwise - I have other options. Spoilers: I loved the shotgun. Had no issue with it. Why would I choose THIS WEAPON? The Fusion Rifle. If I have access to something that does everything better at basically the same range? BUNGIE WHY HAVE YOU DESTROYED ALL THE THINGS I WUV!!! D:

...and so on and so forth... Oh! and we need...

s/ R.I.P -Fusion Rifle 2014 - 2017 /s

Yea. Speaking of Bungie destroying all the things I wuv, look what I tried to do below...

[image]

The Result?

[image]

Nothing. Nada. Hi Zero! Zip. Not working in the beta. Not being able to turn off H.U.D? Well then I'll just capture more videos I said. It will be the same amount of work regardless I said. *SIGH* SO MUCH UPLOADING! Anyway... So I just go on take a few more screens.

[image]

The Towers Shadow

[image]

I wonder what is going on over there.

[image]
[image]

Is it just me or is that star thing getting bigger?

Something iFound by chance in my urge to explore. It was hard to Spotify, but once I found it I knew all I had left for this musical Easter Egg was left in Pandoras box. I'll hear it sing again... someday. *Shed Single Tear* /scene

This next bit stopped me in my tracks, as you can see. I never before considered this, and I found myself excited - one of the FEW times. This implies SO MUCH STORY. I just hope it delivers.

I step out into a another clearing and take another picture... the one you see below here

[image]

... But then... something caches my eye...

[image]

"Oh my goodness! Is this a public space!" :D

So it is. You can watch the ensuing battle nested below.

1 - Yep! *Mayhem Ensues*

2 - Maybe they think he's Cade? Some ...how? Seriously though, this is kind of funny. QUICK! GET IN MY BUBBLE - and the rockets are only going for his bubble. THE SYSTEM WORKS!

3 - Do what Warlocks do best; make the enemy wish they studied you. Oh... that's good. +1 ego. :P

4 - After it's all said and done, we'll do it again with our void pants on.

5 - Beta Dawnblade may be lackluster alone, but in a tandem group? I admit it. Feels good man. Feels good.

It's during this time when I notice; Hey! I'm shooting things in the air alot! Have I always been able to do this? So I check into the load out and find what you see below

[image]

Also... I note...

[image]

...the ONE THING I'm looking forward to with this class right now.

[image]

I really like they are working on telling the player - Hey THIS IS HAPPENING! There is still some work to be done though.

[image]

Then I see it. Veegies Ball! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Speaking of a VOID (in my heart) - VOID! Because after playing around and Suping up a few times I figure I might as well do the same thing with the void class. Wasn't planning on it, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity for free super energy and an endless hoard to use it on. Good times. Can we have this in the FULL GAME Bungie? Do we? It's great Super Practice. So yea. The void playlist is below. If you don't watch the first clip then at the very least WATCH THE SECOND CLIP. Hint Hint - Things go BOOM!!! At least void bomb is still good for something in tight groupings.

1 - To walk into the Void Path, is to not to.

2 - Uh. Boom. Duh!

[image]

One last look before we move forward.

*KA-Chnk* *KA-Chnk* *KA-Chnk* - OFF THE TOWER!

Are they... trying to invade the other side of the wall too?

Remember in the beginning when I basically talked about one main topic. Watch me work on figuring my load out choices. Trying to figure out what feels good, what's worth using and what is not. You can tell what side of the ship you are on by the direction the rain is moving. It's the little details.

[image]
[image]

What is it with Bungie and ship engines anyway?

I will say this much. I am intrigued about the story.

[image]

Mystery IMAGE!

After that, I being a PvE person, I played the Strike. By play I of course mean as Bungie INTENDED!...right... so I went exploring because DOWN WITH THE SYSTEM MAN! DOWN WITH THE MAN...uh... MAN! HEY GUYS THIS GUY IS TAKING ROY OFF THE GRID-you-get-the-point.

1 - Strike? What Strike? Nothing much here. Just shooting a Servitor and taking in a moment. First Fresh Eyes.

2 - Do Vex Dream of Electric Cows?

3 - The being my first time on the strike ever, I don't know that there should be Cabal in this area.

4 - Had to happen eventually.

5 - Learn 'em Cabal some manners with lead. ...er... whatever we use.

6 - If it had worked, it would had not have been a dumb idea. Probably.

7 - All we need now are some cookies to remember this moment.

After all this I had to get up, and do stuff. So - ON TO WAVE TWO!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread