DAY FOUR - A day to just... Whatever. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, July 27, 2017, 21:04 (2484 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

So now that I've sampled everything, now I'm just playing to work in a groove. In the coming clips both here and later, you can see how much more comfortable I am in my play. My choices are freer and more precise per the situation. I'm doing what I can to play the game and in-vision what the vanilla release will be like, best I can. I'm also being quite silly. From this point on, I'm changing the format structure a bit. These below clips are self explanatory, and there is nothing I really want to point out. No more link numbers. I've done what I could to make it obvious what the clip you are about to look at is about, whatever it may be. It should imply to you what I saw and weather I found it interesting, or if it is a critique. The montage I have in this batch, with the Titan Fist-of-Havok, is...well. How do I put this? TO THE EXTREME! I... MIGHT! have... have overdone it a bit in my try. It's a interesting watch all the same. Also done in Upload Studio, so it's not like I had perfect control of my frames. All the same...Enjoy. I'll see you in the next one.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread