Oky doke! (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, September 10, 2017, 16:13 (2418 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

You've been holding that back for a while there, eh? Just take a deep breath. The earth king has invited you to lake laogai.

Lol. On the bright side, season 3 and 4 of Korra made up for this by having actual consequences throughout, and S3 had one of the best endings that really did drive this home, with Korra being broken both physically and psychologically for years...

So yeah, I've held onto that for a while, but the show's creators did address this issue, so at least they learned...

I have yet to find someone who didn't like Season 3. Probably because the bad guy was a bad guy but not a bad guy. Like Gary should have been.

And the good guys had depth (Suyin is just as awesome as Lin, for different reasons).

It's worth to note that the "Korra Production" had a ton of restrictions that the "Aang Production" did not have.

Totally. Most faults in Season 4, I totally blame Nickelodeon, and how much they screwed over the Korra team. Season 1 and 2 suffered from being half the length of TLA's seasons. It was a struggle, but it doesn't forgive their storytelling decisions.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread