Multiple routes (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 20:51 (2453 days ago) @ Beorn

Oof. We had Aqueduct, Transfer, and Conduit. All pretty easy, though conduit is a bit of a hike from the others.

I ended up looking at a map, but the map was confusing as all hell. It's really not that complicated, I don't think--I just haven't spent enough time down there.

My understanding is that there are multiple Labyrinth routes out of each encounter space. If you know which one to take for a particular key, all of them are pretty straightforward and generally on the way to your next encounter.

That makes sense. As I said, I just haven't spent enough time down there.

To be honest, I don't like the labyrinth part of the raid very much. It's a neat idea, but I feel like I've spent enough time down there and it's not all that interesting or appealing to me. Getting those chests feels like a chore, rather than something fun. I can appreciate what they were trying to do, but as with most aspects in raiding, Vault of Glass still provides the example I would look to. The Gorgon chest was hidden and cool to find, but it ultimately became just a nice short little excursion between encounters and then you moved on. The underbelly might be that eventually, given enough time, but it's just enough of a pain in the ass to get around down there that I don't think I'll ever find it "fun."

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread