Suggestion for running the _________ *Raid SP* (Destiny)

by Kahzgul, Thursday, September 28, 2017, 21:43 (2453 days ago) @ squidnh3

What we do is more... modular. You always help the person on your left. When helping, you shoot the bottom arrow. When shooting your own set of arrows, you shoot the top arrow. This method makes all four positions function identically, and if one of your raiders is replaced for some reason, anyone who knows this method can jump right in regardless of which position they're filling.

This is exactly the method I came up with during our "blind" run. However, we tried many times to do it, and never succeeded getting around even once. It seemed to be working okay for me and the guy to my left, but not for the other 2 guys inside, and I had no way of really figuring out whether it was an overall timing mechanics issue, or if it was a - uh - implementation issue.

We ended up switching to Chappy's method, where you split into 2 groups and the inside people lead/tail the same runner around the circle. We quickly had a lot more success with that method - one thing it really does have going for it is that you can focus on one voice for the callouts (in my case, Zero's dulcet tones).

Wait... Do you guys follow the runner around the ring? Or is the runner not doing the callouts? How does that even work?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread