Does anyone have the -opposite- vault space problem? (Destiny)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Wednesday, December 20, 2017, 18:18 (2379 days ago)

I must play this game wrong.

-Armor-

-Only main 1 character (titan), so I don't have a 3 times the gear to 'collect'

That said, there are a HANDFULL of sets I like, and I'll lean my playing to the activities that reward them. Maybe my tastes are discriminating enough that it makes these decisions easier.

-Weapons-
-I give new weapons a chance, but my tastes from D1 have carried over:

The first bright engram I decrypted gave me the ornament for MIDA. I love MIDA. All I used in D1. You could say that perhaps I DON'T try out new things enough, but that isn't true. I find a thing I like that fits my style and I stick with it. SMG that buffs MIDA? And I happen to like SMGs already?? WOOOOO. There's my PvP setup, especially given the changes to crucible and how heavy ammo is distributed and what heavy weapons are, I don't even bother! Only need a few other weapons to round out range\element combos for PvE.

-Eververse-

I'm not a comletionist, and I see through your skinner box, Bungie. I'm immune.

-Max out glimmer. Blow it on weapon mods. Shard 90% of that. Buy gunsmith engrams with parts. Shard 90% of that. Rinse/repeat.

-YET I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU ALL HAVE LIKE, 1000 LEGENDARY SHARDS AND I'M LIKE

[image]

I was the same way in Destiny 1.

I'd let y'all borrow my vault space if I could :(

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread