Does anyone have the -opposite- vault space problem? (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, December 20, 2017, 20:03 (2473 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Why is the vault a thing even? hear me out.

You can carry 30 weapons at a time. Has anybody ever felt like that was a limit? Like you could do so much better if only you could carry an 31st weapon? Even for the hardest of activities, I feel like I could get by with 2 weapons in each slot, MAYBE a third.

Is this limitation even a limitation? 10 weapons per slot is infinity. It wouldn't impact the game at all if to equip a weapon, you select the slot, then from a menu choose from any weapon on your account. Given that you can easily transfer items between characters, account wide makes sense. You could even easily have the same item equipped on all three characters; after all they can't play at the same time. All this saves is frustration. And you wouldn't need a vault. Just a list.

Shaders? Select apply shader, and again, a list of all shaders you have on your account.

it even makes sense in game. When you get a weapon, presumably you could transmat it. Locked equipment? You're in a place where transmat is blocked.

I'd like to hear what the vault makes better.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread