It feels... nice... (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, March 27, 2018, 15:14 (2377 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I was afraid they were going to overdo it with the changes to player movement and weapon power in the Crucible. Instead, it feels nice. There’s still plenty of opportunity to duel or counter most enemy moves (assuming you’re on your game), but it also felt like I could kill someone before they just shrugged and walked around a corner out of sight.

Super recharge isn’t something you will necessarily notice mid match. I hardly even noticed during Strikes where I can better gage how things are going. I felt like I had my Super when I needed it a bit more maybe, but even that was subtle. And why wouldn’t it be subtle. They only cut a minute and forty seconds off the Super recharge. During a 10 minute Crucible match you won’t see a extra Super, all things being equal. Maybe in a 15 minute long Strike you might get an extra Super.

I can’t really comment on the speed/movement changes as I play a 0 mobility Titan. I haven’t seen anything too insane from other players yet, so that’s good. I’d hate for Destiny to turn into Titanfall or something...

Overall, yeah, it just felt a little nicer to me. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread