Basking in New Found Power | Hunter Impressions (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, March 31, 2018, 12:00 (2373 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

So I spent the past few days getting my baby Hunter through the campaign and fully leveled. I spent most of that time playing as an Arcstrider, and I’m really enjoying the way they play now. In particular, the lower skill tree that grants faster sprint speed... combined with the updated mobility stats, the arcstrider feels snappy, agile, and effective. The super feels deadly now, too.

I had a decent time playing through the campaign, but things really clicked into place when I hit level 25 and was able to swap my Tractor Cannon over from my Titan. Ooooooh baby, I’ve found my new favourite way to play! I almost never stop sprinting. I’ll come flying into a crowd of enemies (from above, if possible), hit them with a quick Boop or two, then dash away before they an focus much fire on me. My Destiny playstyle has always been pretty tanky. I like to be crazy aggressive. This build, along with the sandbox update, makes hit-and-run play loads of fun. I’m still being aggressive in a way that I love, but weaving in and out of direct fire in a way that I couldn’t pre-update, or even post-update on my other character.

I just got Quickfang, too. Looking forward to having some fun with that :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread