Run speed... (Destiny)

by Harmanimus @, Thursday, March 29, 2018, 11:25 (2375 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Vigilance Wing gained the benefits with being a High Impact Frame Pulse. It has a theoretical 2 Burst, as it is doing 20 on precision hits. It doesn’t even have to be all precision depending on Resilience.

On the discussion re: more general tweaks, I think that the maps in Des2ny were not well suited to the speed or TTK at launch. Haven’t had time to dive into PvP post 1.1.4, but i am hopeful. Even if I’m an Auto Rifle kind of Guardian myself. But on that note, I can inagine more adjustments to the sandbox will come in time, continuing to narrow the TTK. As was said about other interactions being important, as it stands the substantial differences with high Recovery, even with the bottom brought up, still weigh stat spread heavily to recovery for the most “meta” play. A slightly slower potential heal regen are all very (i.e. nerf to Recovery at the higher end) can probably help out the overall feel of engagements and felt time to kill. Because someone with a 9-10 Recovery ducking a corner and popping back out may have already imbalanced the fight compared to someone with a lower or middling Recovery.

Albeit I’d still like to see Resilience brought up a little, too. But if Recovery is a little less powerful, dodging and tanking shots becomes more viable and valuable.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread