Wait, why not? (DBO)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, April 19, 2018, 14:34 (2170 days ago) @ Kermit

Every time Claude has talked about going to the theater he's talked about falling asleep.

Whatever you do, don't take him the Furious movies.

I've never seen any of 'em! Why would I fall asleep at what are generally considered to be exciting movies that I'd be seeing for the first time?

Fly to Speedracer's with a sleep deficit, eat a big lunch, and then try to watch one. That's all I'm saying.

Dude... I watched you fall asleep playing Destiny. I don't think our sleep issues are comparable. :)

That was launch night I believe. I really wanted to play.

But it's true, man. In all seriousness keeping a regular sleep schedule has always been an issue for me and it's not getting easier. The cold hard truth is that as I get older there's more crap going on with my body that wakes me up when I don't want to wake up. (Hope that's not TMI.)

What's bumming me out lately is that I'm more frequently having to choose my health over gaming with you all. :(

That's only just now happening with you Kermit!? I started doing that a couple years ago!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread