^ this is how I saw it too (Destiny)

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Tuesday, April 24, 2018, 06:21 (2350 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

There are PvE and PvP people. Yes they are "content creators" and want it to be a longevity game like the first one, but they also just want it to be streamable and youtubable so people will see their content. Most have moved on to other games and are doing well with those (most), so I don't think they are trying to make it the ONLY game they are playing, as they just want to be able to add it back to the rotation. But I think that diversity of "styles" and opinions will do well to represent 80-90% of the community.

As InsaneDrive was trying to point out, causals are what made this game the way it is. So including them in this current discussion most likely wouldn't have been helpful, as it is already very casual friendly (i.e.: i don't think clan rewards will be going away and that's good especially if they limit the pool).

To be honest, I wouldn't consider most of us casuals. When D1 was at it's height, I played just as much as I worked during the week. Granted I wasn't married, so it was a bit easier, but if I could, I would be playing it a ton still. I have moved over to Fortnite mostly myself, as it's a game I can play with friends, as other than during IB, not many of us or my IRL friends play D2. Now that may include some causals, but I think most of the casuals just need friends to play with.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread