Spinfoil Hat Time | Right, Wrong, and Fear (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, April 24, 2018, 23:30 (2349 days ago) @ stabbim

I'm not really getting how any of that means their suggestions are actually good. Again, no one was ever saying they're not allowed to have opinions, or even that Bungie shouldn't listen. I point you to this quote from the OP:

"Please take their suggestions with a grain of salt Bungie."

It's just suggesting that professional streamers' interests maybe don't 100% represent the best interests of everyone else. I'm sorry, but I'm still not buying that "well their opinions are OK too" is a counter to that. It's just a different statement which is also true.

What transpired isn't about "Thing Good! UGG! Thing Bad! UGG!" This is about understanding, not deceleration. It's not that Bungie has no ideas, and if I was a betting man I'd say there was more to it.

Why was there "this" reaction? How do you feel about this idea? Oh! You don't like that, why is that? Oh these two feel it's OP, these three think it's useless. Hmm.

It's ALL relevant data.

What transpired is nothing new, short of we know about it being done BEFORE anything is made. Generally you can't say anything about what you see in till after the content launches. Even the most CLUELESS person is valuable.

Hence... Cody and Datto. ;P

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread