Solstice armor (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, August 02, 2018, 09:56 (2096 days ago) @ stabbim

With you 100%.

Such a great idea, Bungie--let's make our fans do LL 380 story missions and LL 15,000 Heroic strikes with Level 200 armor with no perks. They're sure gonna love that.

Doing the Spark remix, it took almost 10 minutes to destroy that Walker at my Solstice level, during which I ran out of ammo for all my weapons TWICE. I've gathered over a hundred of (what I hope are) Arc elements, none of which counted toward anything. Seriously asking, are all of Bungie's actions fueled by spite?

I understand the Crucible thing, because I do hate Crucible more than anything in the world:

However, if there's ever any time to boost anything Crucible related ever, Mayhem is the best time to do it. Trust me when I say it makes getting kills/wins a lot less painful. I don't blame you for not wanting to do Crucible, but if Mayhem is indeed coming up next week, you might want to consider it--the pain will be over before you know it!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread