Solstice armor (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, August 02, 2018, 12:50 (2096 days ago) @ Morpheus

With you 100%.

Such a great idea, Bungie--let's make our fans do LL 380 story missions and LL 15,000 Heroic strikes with Level 200 armor with no perks. They're sure gonna love that.

I solo'd all 5 missions on my first character, and you're demonstrably better than I am.

Also, you don't have to do ANY Heroic Strikes with 200 armor (can't, in fact; you'll be somewhere between 260 and 280 light, which is too low to do ANY damage in a Heroic). Fulfill the Strike requirement with Vanguard Strikes (which have a required light level of 140).

Doing the Spark remix, it took almost 10 minutes to destroy that Walker at my Solstice level, during which I ran out of ammo for all my weapons TWICE.

Um... you know you can just run right past it, right?

I've gathered over a hundred of (what I hope are) Arc elements, none of which counted toward anything. Seriously asking, are all of Bungie's actions fueled by spite?

They count towards both the Solstice Moment of 250 orbs, and the requirement on one of your armor pieces to collect Arc orbs, if (of course) you're wearing a full set of Solstice armor.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread