Counterpoint: DON'T be that guy! (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 07:19 (1933 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by MacAddictXIV, Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 07:44

Also, Claude was talking specifically abut Mayhem. Everyone is basically Supered all the time. It's not like it matters that Shards of Galanor literally allows him to be Supered all the time.

Using a super every 2 seconds vs a super every 10 seconds is a clear advantage. No different then getting a super every minute compared to every 5 minutes.

That’s silly. Just because the ratio lines up, doesn’t mean they are even remotely comparable. Getting a super every 2 seconds instead of 10 isn’t even in the same county, much less the same ballpark as getting a super every minute instead of every five.

Plus, as I said, it’s Mayhem. Who cares? The game mode is a trashfire already—throwing a few more tires on hardly matters at this point.

I would agree if it was a small misbalance or even a medium one, but they can literally sit in one spot shooting their super over and over again as fast as they can spam it as long as they kill just one person.

And the fact that it is an already strong super to begin with makes it even worse. I would care far less if there was a way for a roaming super to be roaming constantly. At least you can kill them.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread