Almost? (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, December 20, 2018, 21:43 (1954 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

There are entire teams now, consisting literally of only one or the other. There's an occasional auto-tracking Superman-style heatseeking Fist of—I can't even say Panic anymore, because BB has certainly replaced that—let's just say Fire and Forget. But Blade Barrage and Nova Warp are the ultimate bullshitters, which is interesting since they compliment each other so well. So far in D2, I haven't come across a single opposing team that didn't have two or more Blade Barragers. There was one game with two BB's and three Nova Warpers. I quit that one immediately. Even for Mayhem, this is horribly unbalanced. I would report every single one of those jackasses, but Bungie's the one cheating, not them. So Who Reports The Developer?

I can predict Bungie's exact words after this mess.
This will either be the Thursday after Mayhem ends or the day after the Dawning.

"Boy, oh boy, oh boy, have we learned so much from all the delicate feedback over the past half-month about Blade Barrage and Nova Warp. We want you to know we're TOTALLY listening to your positive thoughts and constructive questions about this "By-Design" feature. Unfortunately, since it's Mayhem, we can't do any adjustments to these excessively overpowered Supers in Mayhem without making them look normally overpowered in Glory playlists. We do want you to know that we'll be wagging our fingers at those who continue to abuse this. We won't punish you, since we have no activity or statistics tracking whatsoever, but we'll be sighing and shaking our heads at you over the Internet.

We absolutely do not condone this behavior and firmly condemn all the players who use it so often.

NOW, CHECK OUT THIS BLADE BARRAGE MOVIE OF THE WEEK, AND OUR NOVA WARP RUNNER UP MOVIE OF THE WEEK!

Both of these creators will receive our exclusive emblem, hooray!! Do you want our praise and internet fame? Send your Blade Barrage only montages and your Nova Warp fan-art to our Creations page! Wait times may be high as we will likely be worshipping previous Blade Barrage only montages your Nova Warp fan-arts.

<3 Cozmo!"

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread