Acrius Catalyst (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, August 08, 2019, 09:35 (1715 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

I'd love to knock out the steps for the Outbreak Perfected catalyst. That one is definitely at the top of my list.

Everything else I need is RNG. I just got my first crucible masterwork (Jade Rabbit), so I still need Suros, Vigilance Wing, and Colony. I'm not even going to consider the possibility of getting the MIDA catalyst. I'm missing all the prestige Leviathan raid catalysts (Acrius, Telesto, Sleeper), and a few strike/nightfall catatlysts (Rat King, Hard Light, & Riskrunner). I assume the odds of getting those are higher in nightfalls than in normal strikes, but once I hit max power level, I have no motivation to keep running nightfalls.

Thanks to this post, though, I just realized the Skyburner's Oath catalysts isn't a Spire of Stars drop (that was the only place I had seen it drop) and I can farm it next time I'm farming Engineers in the EAZ.

-Disciple

I think the best way to do the Acrius Catalyst is to just do the Castellum and then just keep going with the encounters until you don't want to do it anymore. Just doing a couple a week will make you progress. most of the encounters, even on prestige, aren't all that hard with the weapons and abilities we have now.

The Catalyst is super helpful. It probably more than doubles it's DPS. I got it on my 4th run, and my brother got it on the very first encounter (screw him). So just keep chugging along!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread