Exo[tic] Squad - Spreadsheet (Destiny)

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Friday, August 09, 2019, 08:17 (1721 days ago) @ Malagate

Spreadsheet to track needs/wants started here. Editing is open, so don't FUBAR the data, eh? Separate tabs exist for Needs/Wants and Requirements, so we can hopefully determine where the effort is best spent to have the most efficient effect. Feel free to patch holes in the data.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nMAUGgAhRkTh5Z8dU561EJ594LkqCYPZKZk50oOFuGU/edit?usp=sharing

As stated, I'm looking to mainly focus on the exotics/catalysts that are most helped by a fireteam's involvement, so I've left out the RNG drops other than Raids/Forges. While I'm happy to spearhead this effort, I'm also completely open to suggestions if anyone has feedback. At the very least, there's probably a slightly better way to organize the second tab. Feel free to add yourself if you aren't already included, and please tweak your own info if I have something wrong or incomplete. Over time we can update as things get done.

Cheers!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread