A question for the Exo[tic] Squad. (Destiny)

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Monday, August 19, 2019, 11:53 (1710 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

So with the recent week of reveals involving all the Power Changes that will be landing late September(?)-October, I find my self far more eager to try and push for collecting these exotics before things become... harder? Or maybe less cheesier.

My question is, so now that we have this little group among our group, now what? Do we declare this in the Fireteam editor? Do we prescribe a time every week to try and get some exotic? Do we build teams? What ya'll thinking here? 'Cus I'm ready to go, but I'm not sure how I should go and make the call here. I made a fireteam thing for tomorrow just in case for what I presently have in mind, but I want to hear the group.

So right, Thoughts?

I've attempted to cobble together some Prestige Leviathan Raids in the last week, with middling success. We've had a Skyburner catalyst and a couple exotics drop among the group, but no Acrius catalysts. A few folks have added progress to their Acrius quests, though. My thought would be to announce these in the FtB, and whoever's available/inclined can attack them that way. I'll probably continue to try and aim at the loot that the most people are missing, but I'm usually game for just about anything. I will be offline for the majority of this week, however.

~m

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread