Exo[tic] Squad - Suggestions (Destiny)

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Tuesday, August 13, 2019, 06:41 (1712 days ago) @ ManKitten

This list is great! Thank you for making it.

My pleasure! I've learned a little bit more about formulas in the process, so that's even better.

I would like to offer some QoL suggestions for your consideration concerning color coding and verbiage (since it seems to auto color based in what is typed in).

Green = Have This
Yellow = Working on This
Red = Need Questline
Blue = Really Want This

Agreed. I've incorporated these changes and archived the old version.

A bunch of us attempted the Castellum in Prestige Leviathan last night and were able to clear it, but nobody got the Acrius Catalyst. Womp-womp. We then went into Menagerie with Rat Kings though, which was fun (at least *I* had fun!). For everybody saying it's impossible to hit anything with that high RoF when Rat Pack gets above 3x, completing the Catalyst does address that. In addition to the healing on Vermin proc, it buffs recoil direction and aim assist. It goes from practically spraying away all your ammo to being able to consistently crit at range; which makes it awesome for a Lunafaction Well.

I also learned that carrying a sword in the Riposte is absolutely the way to go. I was shocked at how quickly the knights and ogres fell when teammates would break the shield and I'd launch in and swing my Steel Sybil. Tasty!

I wonder if the Bungie API allows for stat tracking across clans...being able to pull the same data we're aggregating in the spreadsheet and display it in different ways would really be amazing, especially if/when we get cross-platform clan support...

~m

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread