Throw stuff at FtB, See it sticks. Will do! (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, August 19, 2019, 12:49 (1710 days ago) @ cheapLEY

As essentially mentioned, with all the changes that shall be dropping it feels like a countdown of sorts to me against the unknown. Since it's essentially been established that all things are the most OP Bungie hopes we'll ever see, I really want to grind down hard on getting my three chances a week at the Raid Exotics. Starting with tomorrows reset (since I think it might be too short notice to do anything tonight), there are 6 weeks, or 18 total chances at RNG dropping the fabled loot we all seek.

Here is what I'm thinking:

For Last Wish, that means making the 7th Wish and giving Riven a quick overdose of lead and curds, capture the checkpoint on our three, and then relay race the night away.

[image]

For Scourge of the Past, it'll be a two parter. Fortunately this raid is generally less intense. I've only finished this raid once, so I don't know what the average time is for getting to this end part, thus I'm thinking a two part system. Part one is just getting to the end so that Checkpoints can be collected. Part Two is an evening of nothing but the last part of said raid.

[image]

...that's the dream anyway. Chances are that the hardest part will be finding 6 for the evenings, whenever they may be. :P

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread