I took an important step today . . . (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, August 09, 2019, 14:03 (1693 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Yee. I haven't been on Xbox, since I gave up my Xbox armor grind when they announced that Cross-saves would be this month, but now that I'm done with that, I'm up for anything. Should be on later tonight. Also, I don't know if you messaged me, as I haven't had a phone the past week; I think Texas ruined it, as it does everything else in it.

:(

I'm pretty sure that the 'water resistance' you were counting on was just that - not 'water invulnerability', just 'if you get splashed, you'll be fine'.

I had read articles like this one beforehand, though, which say that it was tested for half an hour underwater, and it worked fine.
And technically my phone worked fine a few days afterward, but started becoming more sluggish as far as apps go, as well as a dead-pixel line that faded away after a few seconds.
Now it just gets stuck in Diagnosis mode. Fortunately, I got the photos and videos of the whole trip out before it started bugging out.

Which sucks. :(

We're hosting a barbecue this evening, if I'm on it'll be really late. Sometimes timezones suck.

As someone who occasionally has an impromptu party happening in the background, disregard your guests! Comp is more exciting when you can barely hear what's going on.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread